Purpose of this notice
This page describes the management of the website with reference to the treatment of users' personal data.
This information is also provided pursuant to article 13 of Leg. Dec. 196/2003, Code on the protection of personal data, to those who use the interactive online services accessible through the portal at the following virtual address www.irccs.oasi.en.it which corresponds to the home page of the I.R.C.C.S. Associazione Oasi Maria SS. Onlus official website.
This notice is also inspired by Recommendation no. 2/2001 issued by the European Authorities for the protection of personal data issued and adopted on 17 May 2001 as a Group, instituted by article 29 of directive 95/46/EC, to identify the minimum requisites for the collection of personal data online and in particular the timeframes and nature of information data controllers must provide to users upon their being connected to web pages regardless of the purposes of the connection.
All websites of the the I.R.C.C.S. Associazione Oasi Maria SS. Onlus portal system use the following set of cookies:
- Anonymous visitor cookies
- Session cookies: no user's personal data is deliberately collected by the website;
- Permanent cookies: no user's personal data is deliberately collected by the website.
- Registered user cookies
No user's personal data is deliberately collected by the website. The cookie is not used to transmit information of personal nature.
- Session cookies: this cookie is used only to access and use the Restricted Access area of the portal (allows users to login) and navigate the site under the same authentication credentials. The so-called session cookies (which disappear upon closing the browser rather than being permanently stored on the user's computer) are only used to transmit the session identification data (consisting of numbers randomly generated by the server) required for the user to securely and efficiently explore the website.
These cookies effectively eliminate the need to resort to other IT techniques that could prejudice the users' navigation privacy in order to improve the quality of services offered.
The cookies data is collected and used solely for institutional purposes, in an aggregate and anonymous manner.
- Permanent cookies: we do not use any type of permanent cookies, meaning user tracking systems.