Independent Review Committee (OIV) members are appointed by the President among experts in the field of public and private companies administration.
They serve for three years and can be re-appointed.
OIV is in charge of:
- monitoring the overall reviewing and auditing system, ensuring transparency and integrity of internal checks and annually submitting detailed reports;
- referring to the President, in a timely manner, on any critical issues relating to the Institute activities;
- validating the annual report on performances;
- advising the President about the evaluation of professionals and staff members who have coordination positions in order to plan incentive measures;
- reporting annual surveys on the organization wellbeing and the level of agreement on the evaluation system.
The OIV has established its functioning rules independently, while the evaluation activity and other specific tasks are regulated by the President-approved Regulations.
The Director of the President Advisory Committee is accountable for and guarantees the functioning of the permanent OIV as for performance measurements and other specific OIV tasks.