The long-time experience in the field of dental care addressed to children with intellectual disability and elderly with neurodegenerative disorders represent the core of the services provided by the Unit of Dentistry at Oasi Institute.
Services provided include:
- Conservative and surgical periodontal treatment
- Periodontology and Oral Implantology
- Fixed and removable denture prosthetics
- Preventive dental and orthodontic treatment
- Oral health care and nutrition management
- Psychological approach (Tender loving care)
Non-cooperative patients undergo nitrous oxide sedation and/or general anesthesia.
Dr. Roberto Russo
|CONTACTS||Location||Domus Mariae building – Floor IV (Elevator C)|
|Phone||+39 0935 936282 - +39 0935 936521|